Today, on Vestures of Vaness, I have a little outfit for you. Pocahontas was obviously my childhood Disney doppelgänger (well, her and Jasmin – they were the only brown ones back in the day). So, when my first customer of the day told me this necklace reminded her of Pocahontas, how could I not name this after the barefooted kindred spirit?
Also, polka dots. Heyo.
Here I have on:
- Caterpillar Footwear Worksong Wingtip Oxfords
- Guess high waisted black denim shorts
- Random black leather waist belt
- Charter Club polka dotted button-up
- A rad necklace that I borrowed from my Mumsies’ armoire
- Converse clear, round-frame glasses (yes, they are prescription)